Resize TextDecrease Text Increase Text Size PrintPrint This Page Share Facebook Share Twitter Share Share This

Main Content

Urgent Financial Assistance

Is your family going through a difficult period and require urgent and immediate assistance? 

If you need urgent and immediate help for less than 3 months, ComCare may be able to help you through the ComCare Interim Assistance Schemes.

ComCare may be able to help if you:

tick have a household income of $1,900 and below, or a per capita household income of $650 and below

tick are a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident (at least one immediate family member in the same household must be a Singapore Citizen)

You may receive: 

tick Cash 

tick Vouchers

tick Food rations

The type, amount and duration of the assistance depend on the situation of your household.

The following ComCare Interim Assistance Schemes are administered by our community partners:

Community Partner  Scheme To Apply
Social Service Offices (SSOs) Interim Assistance Fund You can approach your nearest SSO for help.

Check the MSF district locator to find the Social Service Offices which are nearest to you.
Citizens' Consultative Committees (CCCs) CCC ComCare Fund You can approach your nearest Community Centre, Community Club, or your grassroots leader for help.

Check the PA website to find the Community Clubs which are nearest to you.
Family Service Centres (FSCs) FSC ComCare Fund This scheme is only for FSC clients.
Community Justice Centre (CJC) CJC ComCare Fund This scheme is only for CJC clients. 

More Questions? Contact Us

ComCare Call 1800 222 0000 Email Email

Visit your SSO Visit your Social Service Office (SSO)

Explore ComCare

Find The Assistance You Need >>
Learn More About ComCare >>
Other Resources and Publications >>

DATE PUBLISHED: Wednesday, July 30, 2014
LAST REVIEWED: Wednesday, July 30, 2014
© 2016, Government of Singapore